[avr-gcc-list] Re: [avr-chat] [ANN] WinAVR 20060119 Released

From: eweddington
Subject: [avr-gcc-list] Re: [avr-chat] [ANN] WinAVR 20060119 Released
Date: Sun, 22 Jan 2006 20:00:56 -0700

----- Original Message -----
From: Anton Erasmus <address@hidden>
Date: Sunday, January 22, 2006 3:04 am
Subject: Re: [avr-chat] [ANN] WinAVR 20060119 Released

> On 19 Jan 2006 at 17:33, Eric Weddington wrote:
>
> > WinAVR (pronounced "whenever") is a suite of executable, open source
> > software development tools for the Atmel AVR series of RISC
> > microprocessors hosted on the Windows platform. It includes the GNU
> > GCC compiler for C and C++.
> >

> > WinAVR can be found at <http://sourceforge.net/projects/winavr/>
> >
> The new version does not seem to be available at the above link. I
> only get
> a link to WinAVR 20050214.
>
> Under latest news it does say WinAVR 20060119 Released.

Hello Anton,

Sorry for the hassle. There was a problem in that release that is
detailed at the AVR Freaks website (AVR GCC Forum). I will have to make
another release to fix the problem, which I am hoping to do on Monday. I
went ahead and pulled the new release off of the project site so more
people don't experience the problem.

Again I'm sorry for more delays and any hassle this causes.

Thanks
Eric Weddington