Re: [avr-gcc-list] [ANN] WinAVR 20060125 Released

From: Julius Luukko
Subject: Re: [avr-gcc-list] [ANN] WinAVR 20060125 Released
Date: Thu, 26 Jan 2006 11:45:22 +0200

On Thursday 26 January 2006 01:09, Eric Weddington wrote:
> Ok, let's see if anything is broken on this one. Please let me know ASAP
> if you see anything wrong. Or if anything looks right for that matter.

Now it finds the headers so the problem with the 20060119 release seems to be
solved.

However, now the menu items (make etc.) are not added to Programmers Notepad's
Tools menu. In fact, when updating from the previous or earlier version, the
menu items are removed. Of course you can add them manually, but with dozens
of users, it is a bit annoying.

--
Julius