Re: [avr-gcc-list] Program Listing With C Comments

From: Vincent Trouilliez
Subject: Re: [avr-gcc-list] Program Listing With C Comments
Date: Mon, 03 Apr 2006 18:39:53 +0200

On Fri, 2006-03-31 at 22:05 +0000, Albert Pion wrote:
> How do I get a program listing with my C source code included as comments?
> I've tried about everything I can think of (including the --Wa,-alhd option)
> but have been unable to get it to work.

I would love to know the answer to that one too !

I have tried various flags (-g, -gstabs, -gdwarf-2, for gcc, and -D and
-DS for avr-objdump), but no combination would give a satisfactory
result.

The problem is that although the first few functions do have the C code
mixed in them, most other functions only show the assembly, and some
only show the C code.

Here is an archive with my source and makefile...

http://www.007.org.uk/~vtrouilliez/tmp/project.zip

I offer a 2 Euro prize to whoever can figure out a way to get the C/asm
listing to work properly... ;-)

--
Vince, back on the list after 6 month idle...