Re: [avr-gcc-list] Re: Device fuses

From: Ned Konz
Subject: Re: [avr-gcc-list] Re: Device fuses
Date: Fri, 28 Apr 2006 09:34:57 -0700

On Apr 27, 2006, at 11:31 PM, dimax un wrote:

WOW. I will definitely study your message. It will take time to all of us. But my scepticism was not about templates but about writing embedded code in C++ instead of C/Assembler/InlineAssembler. Interesting what would you get if you would write one more example in plain good C.

Remember too that you can combine inline assembly language macros with C++ templates if you want.

I'm not sure about access to template parameters, etc. but it should work AFAIK.

--
Ned Konz
MetaMagix embedded consulting