Re: [avr-gcc-list] Suggestion

From: Joerg Wunsch
Subject: Re: [avr-gcc-list] Suggestion
Date: Mon, 1 May 2006 21:37:29 +0200 (MET DST)

"Royce Pereira" <address@hidden> wrote:

> Can I get the same in my AVR-GCC .lst, .lss etc output files thru my
> makefile ?

Even though Ned already showed you a way, I'm curious: what additional
information would gain that that is not already present in the file
timestamp(s)?  OK, the timestamps are referring to the end of
compilation whereas the header timestamps will show the start of
compilation, but I think the difference is neglicible in our (AVR-GCC)
situation.