RE: [avr-gcc-list] Two interrupts one function?

From: Vincent Trouilliez
Subject: RE: [avr-gcc-list] Two interrupts one function?
Date: Sat, 13 May 2006 20:19:48 +0200

On Sat, 2006-05-13 at 09:31 -0700, Larry Barello wrote:
> Depending what you are doing, the function, below, will have problems.  To
> avoid false counts with mechanical jitter [...]

Yes, admittedly, I did get a few problems with jitter at first (though
it was surprisingly usable "as is"), so I added an external bounce
eliminator, as specified in the encoder datasheet (an MC4490).
Okay it uses board space and is quite costly, but it has 6 channels so I
could use it for other switches as well, and since the project is pretty
much a one off for my own use, cost wasn't a problem. YMMV...

--
Vince