RE: [avr-gcc-list] Data Array alignment

From: Trampas
Subject: RE: [avr-gcc-list] Data Array alignment
Date: Mon, 5 Jun 2006 13:19:00 -0400

Yes, I have used some "C compilers" which did not follow the C99 standard.
Thus technically they may not be a C compiler. The compiler was for a PIC
processor, specifically it was the CCS compiler.

I did switch to the Microchip C18 compiler, but it was very buggy. I finally
switched to GCC and AVR and will never go back.

I guess I can migrate to using the uint8_t in the future. Then if the
compiler does not meet standard I can define these types myself.

Trampas