[avr-gcc-list] Makefile Changes

From: Sumeet Pal Singh
Subject: [avr-gcc-list] Makefile Changes
Date: Sun, 9 Jul 2006 08:25:01 +0530

Hi
I installed WinAvr for Windows and mostly use AVR for robotics purpose. Recently I kept files in one deirectory which also had a makefile. When I changed the filename to be compiled in Makefile not making changes in file itself, it did not compile the file. Also the program written was the old project.hex file. Due to absence of compilation, new project.hex was not created.
Can someone suggest some way(part of code of Makefile to change)  to make avr-gcc to compile irrespective of whether the source file has been modified on not. I am not good in shell scripting.
Thanks
Sumeet