[avr-gcc-list] avr libc include files: iomacros.h

From: Roger A. Furer
Subject: [avr-gcc-list] avr libc include files: iomacros.h
Date: Sat, 15 Jul 2006 16:16:25 -1000

Aloha from Newbe in Honolulu,
I'm learning to program the Atmel AVR Butterfly. After trying WinAVR Programmers Notepad and AVR Stdio 4, I've decided I like AVR Studio 4 with avr gcc as the C compiler and avrlibc as the include and li brary files. I've been studying the avr-libc-user-manual-1.4.4.pdf and GCC-AVR Inline Assembler CookBook.pdf. My question is: where do I find the "iomacros.h" file? I have downloaded WinAVR, AVD Lib, AVRLibc and AVR Lib IAR. I can't find that file. Can someone help? I found a file in AVR lib IAR "iomacro.h", but I doubt that it's what the text is refering to.
Thank You,
Roger