Re: [avr-gcc-list] Data in flash memory

From: Paulo da Silva
Subject: Re: [avr-gcc-list] Data in flash memory
Date: Sun, 30 Jul 2006 10:25:28 -0300

Sorry  was despaired and I did not explain right.

I know how to write program to microcontroller flash memory, what I would do was to put data into flash, I found the solution with PROGMEM e pgm_read_byte.

Thank you to all.

Regards

PS.: I do not know why my outlook express insists on answering for the private email and not to avr-gcc list, sorry bibin, my last post goes to your private email.

Paulo

----- Original Message ----- From: "User Tomdean" <address@hidden>