[avr-gcc-list] infra remote

From: Bohus Tamás
Subject: [avr-gcc-list] infra remote
Date: Tue, 14 Nov 2006 21:17:29 +0100

Hi!

I'm a newbie in avr-gcc. I would like to build an automatic gate opener, with remote controller. The remote comunicates with the central controller on infra, with 36, or 38 kHz modulation. Have anybody a complete infra transmitter, and reciever for this project in gcc. And can somebody tell me about timing in gcc, cause i don't know the time of each instruction like in asm, and i don't know how to do it. Pls. anybody help me, with some usable code. (The central controller is an Atmega32, the remote controller will be an Attiny 15, or 2313.)

Thx: Tomo