Re: [avr-gcc-list] Which is the Best Library?

From: Henning Paul
Subject: Re: [avr-gcc-list] Which is the Best Library?
Date: Fri, 2 Feb 2007 19:35:54 +0100

Am Freitag, 2. Februar 2007 10:19 schrieb Javier Almansa Sobrino:
> On Thu, 1 Feb 2007 10:26:52 -0800
>
> "AVR Development" <address@hidden> wrote:
> > Perhaps you are looking for something like this:
> > http://hubbard.engr.scu.edu/avr/avrlib/
>
> A good lybrary. I didn't know this. Thanks !!

Uses the ugly sbi() and cbi() macros and some other legacy constructs
as well, but is a good base to start an own function upon. I use it
merely as a source for code snippets.

But beware, avrlib is GPL, not LGPL! Means you are only allowed to use
it in GPL applications. Might be a knockout criterion if you are
developing a commercial project, since you are obliged to publish the
source code.

regards
Henning