Re: [avr-gcc-list] avrdude: AT90PWM2B

From: Joerg Wunsch
Subject: Re: [avr-gcc-list] avrdude: AT90PWM2B
Date: Mon, 26 Feb 2007 21:06:46 +0100 (MET)

"Shaun Jackman" <address@hidden> wrote:

> The AT90PWM2B has a different signature than AT90PWM2, but avrdude
> 5.3.1 doesn't seem to support the AT90PWM2B. What is the difference
> between the AT90PWM2 and the AT90PWM2B?

I think there's a migration document from Atmel.  I just tried to
review the changes in the XML files, and it doesn't appear there's
anything beyond the signature bytes that might affect programming or
emulation.  (The XML files don't contain any information about
low-level ISP programming though, but I wouldn't assume any difference
there as well.)

I just committed the required modifications for both, AVRDUDE and
AVaRICE.