[avr-gcc-list] gcc-avr/avr-libc wiki

From: David McNab
Subject: [avr-gcc-list] gcc-avr/avr-libc wiki
Date: Thu, 01 Mar 2007 17:52:16 +1300

Hi,

I've stuck up a main page and some stub articles on the avrwiki.com AVR
wiki site, at:
http://avrwiki.com/wiki/index.php/AVR_GCC

To set some example of contributing (rather than just whining about lack
of doco), I've stuck up a page on debugging using ddd:
http://avrwiki.com/wiki/index.php/AVR_GCC_Debugging

If everyone reading this message can stick up just one page each, we'll
have one nice, healthy growing wiki that will truly welcome other AVR
converts, and lend a lot of support to existing AVR users.

Let's get some really great and complete gcc-avr/avr-libc doco.

Cheers
David