RE: [avr-gcc-list] Inconsisten behaviour of switch statement

From: Schwichtenberg, Knut
Subject: RE: [avr-gcc-list] Inconsisten behaviour of switch statement
Date: Tue, 27 Mar 2007 10:26:47 +0200

Hi,

At the meoment of reading Jörgs reply I wanted to become invisible by shame. I
watched my original file and saw that playing around with different compares
(if-than-else vs. switch) left the if-than-else alive and I comment-out the
switch :-(.

Conclusion: Monday is not my day especially after start of DST.

Cheers

Knut