RE: [avr-gcc-list] WinAvr and Vista

From: Eric Weddington
Subject: RE: [avr-gcc-list] WinAvr and Vista
Date: Thu, 26 Apr 2007 12:49:22 -0600

You're a bit late to the game. There are at least two major threads about
WinAVR on Vista on the AVR Freaks website, as well as numerous hits on
Google about GCC on Vista.

Right now, there is not a slam-dunk solution. I'm currently working on the
issue...

I would suggest that, for now, you use a more stable OS release. ;-)

Eric Weddington