[avr-gcc-list] GCC bug list priorities

From: Eric Weddington
Subject: [avr-gcc-list] GCC bug list priorities
Date: Sat, 28 Apr 2007 11:41:52 -0600

Hi All,

I've gone through the GCC bug list for the AVR here:
<http://www.nongnu.org/avr-libc/bugs.html>
Looking for the bugs that need the most attention.

Here is what I've found that should have the top priority (in no particular
order):

19636 - ice-on-valid-code, fails on 4.0.x, 4.1.1
21834 - wrong code
27192 - wrong code, fails on 4.1.x
27386 - wrong code, related to 21834 (above)
29524 - 4.2/4.3 Regression
30243 - ice-on-valid-code, 4.1 regression
31644 - looks like ice-on-valid-code, reported for 4.1.1

(For those that don't know, "ice" stands for "internal compiler error".)

Here are the list of bugs that need reconfirming using the latest released
versions of the toolchain:
18251
21078
21834
25722
25742
27593

Some of these bugs may be fixed or they may still exist, but we need to find
out.

You can use the link to the bug list (above), to then link over to the
individual bug reports.

Many Thanks to Anatoly Sokolov for already fixing so many bugs recently!

HTH,
Eric Weddington