RE: [avr-gcc-list] Missing dll file

From: Eric Weddington
Subject: RE: [avr-gcc-list] Missing dll file
Date: Tue, 19 Jun 2007 07:05:28 -0600

That one is my fault.

Libusb0.dll comes with WinAVR, it's just not put in the right place for
avrdude.exe to find it, hence the error.

The file libusb0.dll resides in <install>\utils\libusb\bin. You can copy it
over to <install>\bin to have avrdude.exe find it.

My apologies for any hassle, and this will get fixed in the next release.

Eric Weddington