RE: [avr-gcc-list] jump_to_null question

From: Eric Weddington
Subject: RE: [avr-gcc-list] jump_to_null question
Date: Fri, 06 Jul 2007 15:25:29 -0600

Hmm.

I would recommend that you just stick with the first way of doing it, since
it generates the correct code. You're using GCC 3.4.6 so reporting a bug for
that version would be a waste of time since the latest version of GCC is
4.2.0 (or 4.1.2 for many of the distros). If you find that GCC generates the
same bad code for GCC 4.x, then file a bug report for that.

Eric