Re: [avr-gcc-list] Assembly language help

From: Parthasaradhi Nayani
Subject: Re: [avr-gcc-list] Assembly language help
Date: Mon, 30 Jul 2007 20:39:41 -0700 (PDT)

Hello Erik,

Erik Christiansen <address@hidden> wrote:
http://opensource.cqu.edu.au/cgi-bin/info/info2html.cgi?(as.info)AVR-Modifiers

Thanks for the link. This will many people who use assembly language.

"
Few are interested in writing complete assembler programs on the AVR, it
seems, though there is some use of gcc's "in-line" assembler."

Perhaps yes, but at some point or the other one is forced to switch to assembly!!

A good document on AVR GCC covering all the aspects will go a long way in helping, not only beginners but also experienced programmers as reference book.

As mentioned in my earlier mail, I did come across LO and HI, but now I can't get them. Any throw light on this  please?

Regards
Nayani P

Play Sims Stories at Yahoo! Games.