[avr-gcc-list] I have met a problem.....

From: janeleee
Subject: [avr-gcc-list] I have met a problem.....
Date: Thu, 9 Aug 2007 01:16:06 -0700 (PDT)

I try to insert a new section in FLASH, and at the same time, some functions
will add into this section. In my project, I need call these functions by
functions pointer, so i do the following test code:
#include <stdint.h>

void foo(uint8_t* t) __attribute__((section(".mysection")));
void (*pfun)();

int main(void)
{
        uint8_t m;

        pfun = foo;
        (*pfun)(&m);

        foo(&m);
        while(1);
        return (0);
}

void foo(uint8_t* t)
{
        uint8_t c;
        uint8_t i;

        c=0;
        for(i=0;i<30;i++)
                c++;

        *t = c;
}

and add the -Wl,--section-start=.mysection=0x1c00 in link option of WINAVR.
I try to compile this file, it works ok. but when i try to load debugger,
the AVR studio 4.13 beta528 exit abnormally.
Now, I do not know where the problem is.......Need your help! :)

Thanks a lot.

Jane