[avr-gcc-list] Where to find linker script examples? (was "Howto put con

From: Jan Fristedt
Subject: [avr-gcc-list] Where to find linker script examples? (was "Howto put constants on fixed address")
Date: Wed, 2 Jan 2008 21:05:07 +0100

Hi all,
I have read the thread "Howto put constants on fixed address" about Martin
Žižka's problems. I also noted a couple of links from David Kelly to the
linker manual.

All this is perhaps a bit too complicated for most of us. I had to write some
scripts for a DSP linker more than ten years ago and still remember the
agony.

I think many of us could use a linker script tutorial or faq or collection of
examples. Does anyone know of anything like that, less complicated than the
manual?

/Janne

--
You have the capacity to learn from mistakes.  You'll learn a lot today.