Re: [avr-gcc-list] stumped: minor refactoring of simple program causes i

From: joe
Subject: Re: [avr-gcc-list] stumped: minor refactoring of simple program causes it to fail
Date: Thu, 3 Jan 2008 08:02:14 -0700

OK, once again I am an idiot.  I stared right at this for hours and
somehow didn't see it.  My makefile had the -mmcu flag set to
atmega168, but this chip is an ATmega48.

This apparently can cause all sorts of weird behavior, like some code
working fine while other, very similar code, locks up.

After correcting the mmcu, things appear to work much better!

Thanks for your patience,
- Joe

--
Joe Strout