[avr-gcc-list] altering array variable and interrupts

From: Cornel Iordache
Subject: [avr-gcc-list] altering array variable and interrupts
Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2008 10:08:23 -0800 (PST)

Hello,

I am writting a small software using gcc avr and eclipse IDE. Each time timer0 overflow it reads from an array some values and output to port. The problem is that it always read the values set before enabling interrupts sei(). After I enable interrupt no matter how I define that array its output only initial values.

This is my verry first C code I ever wrote, no matter for what CPU. Here is the code and the compiler output. Any help is highly appreciated.

Regards,
Cornel