RE: [avr-gcc-list] Success running the testsuite with avrtest

From: Weddington, Eric
Subject: RE: [avr-gcc-list] Success running the testsuite with avrtest
Date: Thu, 17 Jan 2008 19:04:21 -0700

GCC's policy is to always add a test case to the Regression Test Suite
whenever any bug is fixed. I don't know what their policy is on adding a
test case *before* a bug is fixed. You would need to ask on the gcc
mailing list.

> And is it known any regular set of tests for GCC?
> Or GCC's model of testing is only bug messages from users?
> Or such sets are only private?

Also, you should ask these questions on gcc mailing list. You will get
better answers there.

Eric Weddington