[avr-gcc-list] testsuite needs <sys/types.h>

From: Paulo Marques
Subject: [avr-gcc-list] testsuite needs <sys/types.h>
Date: Mon, 21 Jan 2008 03:03:06 +0000

Hi, all

I'm still chasing down bugs with the testsuite, to try to get it to run without failures (still a somewhat distant goal, though ;)

Anyway, some tests in gcc.c-torture/execute/builtins fail because they are expecting a "<sys/types.h>" include file.

I manually added a <sys/types.h> file to my avr-libc with just:
#include <inttypes.h>
#include <stdint.h>
and the testsuite passed a lot more tests from this section.

The question is: should libc provide this include or shouldn't the tests rely on it existing? Where should the correction be made?

--
Paulo Marques