Re: [avr-gcc-list] More results from the testsuite with avrtest

From: Paulo Marques
Subject: Re: [avr-gcc-list] More results from the testsuite with avrtest
Date: Tue, 22 Jan 2008 02:05:38 +0000

Quoting Andrew Hutchinson <address@hidden>:

- created a sys/types.h with:
     #include <inttypes.h>
     #include <stdint.h>

where do I put new include file?   (directory relative to prefix root)

In Linux, the default dir is /usr/local/avr/include so the full path for the file becomes /usr/local/avr/include/sys/types.h

I have updated my GCC to same rev as you.

That was fast.

Ok with ldflags changes

So hopefully I can re-run in sync with you.

Great. I'm really curious about the results,

--
Paulo Marques