Re: [avr-gcc-list] problem with malloc() in avr-libc 1.6.1

From: Javier Almansa Sobrino
Subject: Re: [avr-gcc-list] problem with malloc() in avr-libc 1.6.1
Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2008 17:34:20 +0100

Ok, thanks for all your advices. I'll take it in mind. I suppouse I'm
thinking like programming a more complex system than an AVR, like a
PC for example (the inconvenient of a self-taught, I think ;-) ).

I'll make all the changes necessary on my code. I have 32K of external
SRAM so I think I won't have any problem allocating static memory.

The problem is I can't understand the malfuncion of malloc... :-S

Thanks again

--
Nunca confies en un S.O. del que no tienes código fuente ;-)

Javier Almansa Sobrino.
Ingeniero Técnico en Informática de Sistemas.

Grupo de Investigación ARCo.
Escuela Superior de Informática. Ciudad Real
Tel: (+34)926 29 53 00 Ext: 3705