Re: [avr-gcc-list] Function Pointers on AT90USB1287 and ATmega2561

From: Julius Luukko
Subject: Re: [avr-gcc-list] Function Pointers on AT90USB1287 and ATmega2561
Date: Fri, 22 Feb 2008 08:36:55 +0200

On Friday 22 February 2008, Peter LaDow wrote:
> In my specific case, I discovered the problem when trying to get uC/OS-II
> to run.  I'm using the port on the Micrium website, and in OSTaskStkInit
> (in os_cpu_c.c) it does:

Are you using my port version? If you are, you might want to start with a
newer version available in my page

http://www.ee.lut.fi/staff/Julius.Luukko/ucos-ii/index.shtml
http://www.ee.lut.fi/staff/Julius.Luukko/ucos-ii/avr/index.shtml

(even though the header on the page only mentions gcc 3.x, it also works with
4.x)

The version on the Micrium site contains many bugs, which have been corrected.
I have informed Micrium about the new version (last time in December, 2007),
but they haven't replaced it. Maybe I'll have to try to contact them again.

I haven't been very active with uC/OS-II or AVR lately. However, if you are
able to get it run with newer parts (with more than 128kB memory), I would be
happy to integrate your changes into my port. The current port should work
with all AVRs (with 128kB or less) and with your changes, it should be a
simple matter of preprocessor conditionals to support both older and newer
chips. If you are willing to take over the "support" of the port, you could
contact me offlist.

--
Julius