Re: [avr-gcc-list] (no subject)

From: Andy H
Subject: Re: [avr-gcc-list] (no subject)
Date: Sun, 23 Mar 2008 00:51:18 -0400

sys/types.h - or the absence, does cause failure in gcc testsuite (missing include) when I run tests /execute/builtins. 100 or so failures - basically any test that ends in -chk.

So I  create blank copy :-)

I have not figured out how gcc creates these includes and what method we might use to create dummy ones for test purposes (other than by hand). They are in build files but don't get put into avr includes. (and they are not really needed of course)

Testsuite scripts play around with a bunch of include files under Linux. This is something to do with "standardising" the include files across various platforms (fixing includes)

This does not happen running tests with cygwin build - here I have non-fatal error about missing machine.h - which might be why it skips other "fixes".

Why it should be dependent on host machine I don't know. Maybe there is bug in testsuite scripts that assume target=host?

It's not critical but but messy!

Andy

FRANCISCO ESPINOLA wrote:
Thank you J"org

I only was worry about the libssp and the LD_LIBRARY_PATH
because I am new making a cross compiler.
But I test the avr-gcc and works fine with the led
example.

Francisco Javier Espinola Pozos
FEM SIMULATION

http://www.geocities.com/paco_espinola
Telefono
cel     0447221817724
Trabajo 017222795333 Arqueologos 122a misiones Sta esperanza
Toluca