Re: [avr-gcc-list] RE: Internal linking path Issues WinAVR-20080402

From: Robert Nelson
Subject: Re: [avr-gcc-list] RE: Internal linking path Issues WinAVR-20080402
Date: Thu, 03 Apr 2008 13:57:32 -0500

Hi Eric,

I'm just using the AvrStudio gcc plugin, so basically the windows command line. (Tested 4.13 Build 571 and the 4.14 RC 1 Build 584)

Note: The cygwin paths in my PATH are artifacts from when the AVR32 toolchain was still cygwin based. The c:/cygwin directory has since been removed I just haven't updated my path..

Do you have mirror location for your original RC1 I could test, doesn't seem to be listed on sourceforge anymore. (i'll keep searching for mirror) I was finishing a client's project at the time so I never downloaded it to test.

Regards,

Robert Nelson
FAE - Digi-Key

Weddington, Eric wrote:
Hi Robert,

Are you building under the Cygwin shell like Preston? Or on the Windows
command line?

There was one last minute patch that I included in the build for
20080402 that wasn't in previous releases. Tests showed here that it was
ok, but that's the one that I'm suspicious about.

Eric Weddington