RE: [avr-gcc-list] optimization flags causes problems??

From: Ramazan Kerek
Subject: RE: [avr-gcc-list] optimization flags causes problems??
Date: Thu, 17 Apr 2008 14:04:17 +0300

Please see my comment on your questions below.

Best Regards

R. Kerek

What compiler flags did you use?
->  -Wall, -gdwarf-2, -std=gnu99, -O0, -funsigned-char,
-funsigned-bitfields, fpack-struct, -fshort-enums

If you compile the code you gave, use -O0 and -Os, what is the generated

assembly code?
-I do not know how and where I can get the generated assembly code. I am
new to this environment.

Incidentally, why are you writing your own eeprom functions rather than
using the ones from the library?
-I am trying not be much dependent on the libraries as possible since I
will be more flexible changing my own code.

mvh.,

David