[avr-gcc-list] winavr 20080411 and atmega324p

From: alexander
Subject: [avr-gcc-list] winavr 20080411 and atmega324p
Date: Sat, 19 Apr 2008 19:11:17 -0700

Does the latest winavr work with the mega324p right out of the box? I saw there are patches in the source folder – do they have to be installed? If so, which patches in order to make the 324p work?

I install those patches with

patch < patchname

right? I tried that and I get error messages that the target file can not be found. I googled this and it seems there are no instructions on how to do that exactly on winavr, also the manual does not mention anything about it.

Maybe I do not have to install any patches to make it work? I tried some code on the mega324p and it seems to be broken. I tried with a friend but we couldn’t get any code run properly on that mcu with the latest winavr yet.

thanks