Re: [avr-gcc-list] winavr 20080411 and atmega324p

From: Gary French
Subject: Re: [avr-gcc-list] winavr 20080411 and atmega324p
Date: Sat, 19 Apr 2008 23:44:07 -0400

On Saturday 19 April 2008 22:55, Gary French wrote:
> On Saturday 19 April 2008 22:11, alexander wrote:
> > Does the latest winavr work with the mega324p right out of the box? I saw
> > there are patches in the source folder - do they have to be installed? If
> > so, which patches in order to make the 324p work?
>
> this toolchain was built using said patches:
> http://chromiteblue.com/archive/projects/gnu-avr-toolchain/build-2008-04-15
>/avr-toolchain-build-2008-04-15/
>
> and although this specific package it was built for linux, the devices
> supported won't change, and the atmega324p is supported.

and a simple test with AVR Studio builds without error as well.
the command in this case:
avr-gcc.exe  -mmcu=atmega324p -Wall -gdwarf-2 -std=gnu99 -Os -funsigned-char
-funsigned-bitfields -fpack-struct -fshort-enums -MD -MP -MT
main.o -MF dep/main.o.d  -c  ../main.c

reinstall WinAVR and/or check the makefile perhaps?

~gary