RE: [avr-gcc-list] Illegal opcode errors building gcc-4.2.3

From: Wouter van Gulik
Subject: RE: [avr-gcc-list] Illegal opcode errors building gcc-4.2.3
Date: Sun, 20 Apr 2008 13:26:33 +0200

ftp://sourceware.org/pub/binutils/snapshots It is the snapshot. I do not
know if the current version is broken for the AVR.

> I finally used your scripts and got a toolchain working that supports
> the ATmega324P (the need that triggered all this). Thank you for those.

The scripts are not mine. That would be to much credit. But it is good to
know your setup works.

HTH,

Wouter

Ps please use reply-all next time, so it gets to the list, just in case
someone else has the same problem.