RE: [avr-gcc-list] Add builtins in avr target.

From: Weddington, Eric
Subject: RE: [avr-gcc-list] Add builtins in avr target.
Date: Mon, 21 Apr 2008 12:36:19 -0600

If I understand the internals correctly, if we move code from avr-libc
inline assembly macros to GCC builtins, then *eventually* the avr back
end could call these builtins in code generation as needed. So, in
general, I support the idea of having these builtin functions in the avr
port at some point.