Re: [avr-gcc-list] OS X 4.2.2 -- simplest way today?

From: Steve Franks
Subject: Re: [avr-gcc-list] OS X 4.2.2 -- simplest way today?
Date: Mon, 28 Apr 2008 19:18:32 -0700

Dave,

You could steal the patches from FreeBSD's ports collection - most
things that compile in a BSD variant are ready for OS X, no?  Now mind
you, I just looked in ftp.freebsd.org/pub/FreeBSD/ports/ports and the
whole thing is one big .tar.gz file, covering some 20000 ports, but if
you have the guts to unzip the thing, you should find the patches in
..../devel/avr-gcc/distfiles, methinks.  Not much of a unix coder,
can't help more than that, but if you have time and initiative, it
might get you there.

Steve