RE: [avr-gcc-list] OS X 4.2.2 -- simplest way today?

From: Weddington, Eric
Subject: RE: [avr-gcc-list] OS X 4.2.2 -- simplest way today?
Date: Mon, 28 Apr 2008 21:05:05 -0600

Or get the patches off of the WinAVR CVS repository, under the "patches"
module. There is a README file there that describes how the patches are
organized so you don't have to use the patches that are WinAVR-specific,
or MinGW-specific. Joerg (in charge of the FreeBSD distro) and I (in
charge of the Windows distro) keep our patches synced with each other.

Eric Weddington