Re: [avr-gcc-list] OS X 4.2.2 -- simplest way today?

From: Dennis Clark
Subject: Re: [avr-gcc-list] OS X 4.2.2 -- simplest way today?
Date: Thu, 8 May 2008 10:23:34 -0600 (MDT)

> Why don't you both just use AVRMacPack?

  I didn't even KNOW about MacPack!  I've been hacking builds to make mine
and that is a real pain!

  The site talks about using it with XCode, I use Eclipse, that shouldn't
affect anything will it?  I'll have to read up on this site, anywhere I
can find where someone has handled the details, especially if that
includes being able to use the debugger would be a major time saver!

Thanks for the link!
DLC