Re: [avr-gcc-list] OS X 4.2.2 -- simplest way today?

From: Rick Mann
Subject: Re: [avr-gcc-list] OS X 4.2.2 -- simplest way today?
Date: Thu, 8 May 2008 19:09:05 -0700

On May 8, 2008, at 16:09:10, Dennis Clark wrote:

I do wonder about the tool chain though - Is that not in the package?
That is as much a hassle as the compiler to build. I've not looked, does this include the libs as well as the compiler? They tend to be related.

I don't think it would've built my project without the rest of it. I'm sure it's all there.

--
Rick