Re: [avr-gcc-list] What has changed between WinAVR 20070525rc2andWinAVR

From: Bob Paddock
Subject: Re: [avr-gcc-list] What has changed between WinAVR 20070525rc2andWinAVR 20080430?
Date: Tue, 13 May 2008 13:11:10 -0400

FYI, I just released WinAVR 20080512 that contains a patch from Anatoly
that fixes this problem.

Code is now running fine with that version.  Thank you.
I'll have to find the function call I put in the IRQ and didn't mean to...

BTW for the next release it might be nice if all of these
were in sync as far as what is current:

C:\WinAVR-20080512\WinAVR-user-manual.html
http://winavr.sourceforge.net/news.html
http://sourceforge.net/news/?group_id=68108

Is there a public all encompassing change log anyplace for WinAVR as a whole,
to tell what is different between releases?

Also the installer's license file has the old FSF address,
and everything is copyright 2006 rather than 2008.