Re: [avr-gcc-list] Re: "progmem_far" attribute

From: Andy H
Subject: Re: [avr-gcc-list] Re: "progmem_far" attribute
Date: Sun, 20 Jul 2008 13:32:29 -0400

I was describing concept - not literally.

Literal it would be

|*int* (far *x)(*float*, *char*, *char*) = NULL;  |

or similar.

Internally we would handle as unsigned long (SImode).
If we get that far without a road block, then the last step is for gcc to permit a call using this and not squark that it is not a pointer.

Andy