RE: [avr-gcc-list] Can someone benchmark this option please

From: Weddington, Eric
Subject: RE: [avr-gcc-list] Can someone benchmark this option please
Date: Wed, 23 Jul 2008 11:17:30 -0600

Hi Andy,

I tried it on the BC100 Kit code for gcc, which uses these options:

-mmcu=attiny861
-gdwarf-2
-Os
-funsigned-char
-funsigned-bitfields
-fpack-struct
-fshort-enums
-Wall
-Wstrict-prototypes
-std=gnu99
-ffunction-sections
-fno-inline-small-functions
-fno-split-wide-types

When I added -fno-if-conversion, there was no change in code size: 5588 bytes.