Re: [avr-gcc-list] Link script question

From: Gre7g Luterman
Subject: Re: [avr-gcc-list] Link script question
Date: Fri, 10 Oct 2008 09:39:38 -0700 (PDT)

That would work, of course, but I'd have to designate a constant address for the block, right? The script as I have it now, automagically selects the first available block after my code. I really like having this done automatically for me.

Does anyone out there have a different solution I can try?

Gre7g