[avr-gcc-list] Problem when using pgm_read_byte_far()

From: Lin Nan
Subject: [avr-gcc-list] Problem when using pgm_read_byte_far()
Date: Tue, 21 Oct 2008 22:09:31 +0800

My code uses bot pgm_read_byte_far and pgm_read_word_far to read flash.
When compiling in Linux with avr-gcc, it turns out to be no problem.
But when I compile it in Windows with WinAVR, the problem comes out:
All pgm_read_word_far calls work just fine, but pgm_read_byte_far didn't.
There are multiple calls to pgm_read_byte_far, and some of them are just ok, while one call to pgm_read_byte_far always return -1.

It is really killing me. Did anyone came to this before?

2008-10-21

Lin Nan