RE: [avr-gcc-list] ATMEGA88 Automotive supported?

From: Weddington, Eric
Subject: RE: [avr-gcc-list] ATMEGA88 Automotive supported?
Date: Wed, 5 Nov 2008 08:27:44 -0700

Yes, the ATmega88 is supported in the AVR GCC toolchain. What host system are
you running on? What version of the toolchain? And where did you get your
toolchain?

AFAIK, there is no difference between the automotive class and the regular
commercial class, other than the temperature range. Please inform me if I'm
wrong.