Re: [avr-gcc-list] AVR LLVM backend?

From: Arnim Littek
Subject: Re: [avr-gcc-list] AVR LLVM backend?
Date: Wed, 12 Nov 2008 16:31:45 +1300

On Wed, 12 Nov 2008 16:14:10 Weddington, Eric wrote:
> > Sorry if this is off-topic, but I was wondering whether anyone has
> > considered adding an AVR backend to the LLVM compiler.
>
> Yes.

... this is off-topic,

or

  considered adding an AVR back end to LLVM?

If the latter, can this be talked about?

Arnim

Warning:  This electronic message together with any attachments is
confidential. If you receive it in error: (i) you must not read, use, disclose,
copy or retain it; (ii) please contact the sender immediately by reply email
and then delete the emails.
The views expressed in this email may not be those of Sirtrack.
http://www.sirtrack.com