RE: [avr-gcc-list] Re: AVR LLVM backend?

From: Weddington, Eric
Subject: RE: [avr-gcc-list] Re: AVR LLVM backend?
Date: Wed, 19 Nov 2008 14:10:32 -0700

Yes, I am aware of Google's Summer of Code and how it works.

It would be a long shot, considering that the project would also have to be
interesting to Google in order for them to sponsor it. And it would have to
interest someone to actually take it up and work on it.

And it also have to wait until the next season of GSoC to start.