Re: [avr-gcc-list] Most reliable version of avr-gcc?

From: altbpeti
Subject: Re: [avr-gcc-list] Most reliable version of avr-gcc?
Date: Thu, 18 Dec 2008 12:19:23 +0100

Hi,

We all know, that in general not always the most recent version is the most reliable version. As of a Linux distrib, other software, automobile, wine :-) , etc. We can recently read/hear/experience about these, independently from the special test cases. I think it's the base of David 's question.

Peter