Re: [avr-gcc-list] Newbie question

From: Georg-Johann Lay
Subject: Re: [avr-gcc-list] Newbie question
Date: Wed, 25 Feb 2009 23:45:35 +0100

David VanHorn schrieb:

Use an input capture I/O bit and let the hardware take a snapshot of the
timer value when the edge is detected. Zero latency as long as it
doesn't occur faster than you can reset the input capture..

I looked at that, but I have two inputs.  I don't see any way to use that
hardware for more than one channel, at least not without adding external
hardware.

If A/D-Converter and AnaComp are unused, you can use the ADC's input MUX and connect it's output with an AC input. The AC can then be used as input for InCapt of T1. So you can measure up to 7 lines in time slice mode (ICP, ADC0-ADC5).

Georg-Johann